Wednesday, December 10, 2003

For Your Information...

Just want to make sure that all you blogonauts understand the basis of this blog - I am not now, and have no intentions of ever becoming, a lawyer. Most blogs are political in nature and that just about necessarily means lawyers are involved. That's all well and good, but this blog will not primarily be about politics. Read the header above and scan the archives and you will get a gist for the format I'll be following. My degree is in Construction Management within a College of Architecture and Environmental Design. I have worked for about 20 years in the Engineering & Construction field focusing primarily on large scale projects such as petrochemical plants, power generation facilities, etc. That being said, I hope to bring to the table a point of view that is typically not heard amongst counselors of law.

No comments: