Friday, February 25, 2005

How Wal-Mart conquered the world...

First Hugh Hewitt is amazed that anyone would oppose the opening of a Wal-Mart superstore. Then the Professor chimes in explaining why he thinks such an event is not so good for the community. And we have Joe Carter writing quite a bit about why he considers Wal-Mart a company worthy of admiration. Back in November of 2003 I threw down a few comments with regards to how Wal-Mart achieves its low prices, per an article from the L.A. Times.

1 comment:

Ryan M Scott said...

I'm a fan of Walmart myself, it has helped our food budget tremendously. I think it raises the standard of living for all who shop there. I Post about Walmart on my blog. There truly are some tradeoffs with a company like them, but the benefits to the consumer I think outweigh them.