Saturday, March 05, 2005

Changes to New Covenant...

On October 17, 2004, I wrote a post explaining how I thought that the time commitment required to maintain a successful blog was excessive - excessive to the point of being unrealistic for a person with the responsibility of a separate job, a spouse, and a family. Since that time I have adjusted the way I write posts, including both their frequency and length. Due to recent changes in my employment situation I must now implement additional changes to how New Covenant is managed. I am now working a shift in which I must arise at 4:30 a.m., leave for work by 5:30 a.m., and typically return home by 6:00 p.m. While such a schedule allows me to have more time on the weekends I find that my weekdays are filled with other, more pressing, responsibilities. Thus, I will still attempt to post, although such postings will most likely occur only on weekends. Also, with but a few exceptions, I will no longer respond to comments left on my posts. While I enjoy responding, I have found that such responses almost take as much time to structure as the posts themselves. I apologize for leaving any ongoing debates mid-stream, but such is the situation at hand. I will continue to post photos at Imago Articulus as it requires much less of an expenditure of time to accomplish (and it's a real kick!).

1 comment:

LotharBot said...

Understandable... sometimes life just gets in the way. Still, I hope you'll find the time to respond to comments on occasion.